Tactical Adventures (hereinafter « Tactical Adventures » or « We »), whose registered office is located at 20 rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie, 75004 Paris, collects and processes data in order to ensure the user of the website https://www.tactical-adventures.com/ (hereinafter the « User ») has optimal use of the website https://www.tactical-adventures.com/ (hereinafter the « Site »).
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of Users’ data comply with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: for each personal datum collected, the user is informed (i) of the collection of the datum and (ii) the reasons for which this datum is collected;
- Minimizing the collection and processing of data: only data required for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller is committed to ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data will only take place if they comply with at least one of the following conditions:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party.
The personal data collected on the Site are as follows:
- Name (required to use the Contact Form)
- Email (required to use the Contact Form)
These data are collected when the User performs one of the following operations on the Site:
- Sending a message through the Contact Form
Tactical Adventures will store in the computer systems of the Site and under conditions of reasonable security all data collected for a period of 3 years.
Data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Operating the Site;
- Enabling access to the Site’s services;
- Ensuring the User has optimal use of the Website;
- Allowing the creation, access, and management of the User’s account;
- Improving the User’s browsing experience;
- Audience analysis;
- Analysis of the User’s browsing on the Site;
B. DATA HOSTING
The website https://www.tactical-adventures.com/ is hosted by OVH and AWS whose head office is located at the following address:
2 rue Kellermann
Amazon Web Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 81226
Seattle, WA 98108-1226
The data collected are stored and partly hosted in France and partly in the USA. Users are informed that whenever data are stored and hosted outside the European Union, they will be transferred in compliance with the protection of the User’s personal data and in accordance with the applicable regulations.
C. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
Only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the User is a minor aged under 15, the consent of a legal representative will also be required so that the personal data can be collected and processed.
D. USER RIGHTS AND PROCEDURES FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the User has the rights listed below:
- Right of access, rectification and right to be forgotten. The User may read, update, modify or request the deletion of his data. If he has one, the User has the right to request the removal of his personal space.
- Right to data portability. The User has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the Site, to another website.
- Right to limit and object to data processing. The User has the right to request the limitation of or object to the processing of his data by the Site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can show the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the User’s interests and rights and freedoms.
- Right to determine the fate of data after death. Users are reminded that they can organise the future of their data collected and processed in the event of death.
The User may exercise all of his rights by sending:
- a letter to Tactical Adventures, 20 rue Sainte Croix de la Bretonnerie, 75004 Paris, FRANCE
- an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the User must send him: his first and last names and his email address, and if relevant, his login to the Site.
The data controller must reply to the User within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days.
If the data controller decides not to grant the User’s request, and the User wishes to contest this decision, he is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL or any competent court.
E. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
We undertake to take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee (i) the protection of the User’s personal data and (ii) to allow their collection and processing to take place under conditions guaranteeing their confidentiality, integrity and security.
We also undertake not to send to a third party other than our data hosting providers mentioned above, the personal data of a User without having been previously informed him and to comply with the purposes for which these data were collected.
The Site has an SSL certificate to ensure that information and data transfer through the Site are secure.
We undertake to notify the User in the event of rectification or deletion of data, unless this entails for us disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures.
In the event that the security, confidentiality and integrity of the User’s personal data are compromised, we undertake to inform the User by any means.
The User also acknowledges being responsible for the confidentiality of his password and the identifier chosen during the creation of his account. The User undertakes to take all necessary measures to protect access to his account and in particular not to disclose his password and his identifier to third parties.
Cookies are trackers that take the form of computer files, which are deposited on the User’s terminal (computer, smartphone, digital reader, video game console connected to the Internet, etc.) when he views the Site. They are considered to be personal data.
- Cookies used and their purposes
We may collect data through cookies or other trackers, including for purposes of functionality, analysis, performance and advertising.
- Cookie management
The User is nevertheless informed that the refusal, disabling or deletion of certain cookies may affect the proper functioning of the Site. Therefore, we cannot be held liable for any malfunction of the Site caused by the refusal or disabling of cookies.
The User can modify the settings of his browser according to his choice of cookies.
For all other browsers, we invite the User to read the appropriate documentation on the site of his browser(s).
- Retention period of cookies
You can contact us by post at the following address:
20 rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie
Or at the email address email@example.com